- Bzzzzzzt! How safe is that keenly priced digital doorbell?by Paul Ducklin on November 26, 2020 at 17:51
How on earth are you supposed to figure out whether that home gadget you just ordered is full of security holes or not?
- FBI warns of threat actors spoofing Bureau domains, email accountsby Amer Owaida on November 26, 2020 at 16:45
The U.S. law enforcement agency shares a sampling of more than 90 spoofed FBI-related domains registered recently The post FBI warns of threat actors spoofing Bureau domains, email accounts appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
- SIM swap scam: What it is and how to protect yourselfby Amer Owaida on November 26, 2020 at 10:30
Here’s what to know about attacks where a fraudster has your number, literally and otherwise The post SIM swap scam: What it is and how to protect yourself appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
- Cisco Live EMEAR Opens Up a World of Interesting Possibilitiesby Patricia Lopez on November 25, 2020 at 19:30
We have just 75 days to go until our first virtual Cisco Live EMEAR event and we’re excited to show you what the teams have been working on. We’ll be discussing the focus areas currently top of mind for service providers in today’s complex and challenging environment.
- S3 Ep8: A conversation with Katie Moussouris [Podcast]by Paul Ducklin on November 25, 2020 at 19:23
Here's the latest Naked Security Podcast - listen now!
- Enabling Integration via Webex Teams – All Together Nowby William Nellis on November 25, 2020 at 16:54
Check out the code on GitHub to see how you can enable webhook integration for Webex teams so that your products can send notifications into Teams just like they can into email.
- Gift card hack exposed – you pay, they playby Paul Ducklin on November 24, 2020 at 19:58
These crooks hacked into a network hoping to get everyone in the company to buy them gift cards.
- Up to 350,000 Spotify accounts hacked in credential stuffing attacksby Amer Owaida on November 24, 2020 at 16:58
This won't be music to your ears – researchers spot an unsecured database replete with records used for an account hijacking spree The post Up to 350,000 Spotify accounts hacked in credential stuffing attacks appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
- APIs that Enable Partners for Customer Lifecycle Successby Pete Davis on November 24, 2020 at 16:00
One way that Partners are transforming their business is through the adoption of Cisco Services and Support APIs. Part of the growing suite of Cisco Customer Experience APIs, these APIs empower users to access information and use Cisco intellectual capital in new and innovative ways to increase productivity and add new value to their business.
- All-Star Acceleration – Experts Look at What’s Next for Contact Center Technologyby Zack Taylor on November 24, 2020 at 15:57
Cisco partnered with Gartner Research to create a set of deep insights that will accelerate development of the next generation contact center.
- Retail network segmentation landscapeby Mark Scanlan on November 24, 2020 at 15:47
Segmenting your retail network is critical to keep traffic prioritized and transactional data secure. Here's how retailers are capitalizing on this functionality to enhance customer and associate experiences.
- Teachers Teaching Teachers: Join Cisco at ISTE20 Liveby Heather Keleher on November 24, 2020 at 14:54
How are you enabling teachers to succeed tomorrow, while navigating constant change in the present? Join Cisco from November 29–December 5, 2020, at ISTE20 Live to learn more.
- Think and Act Differently to Support Small Businessesby Susan Daffron on November 24, 2020 at 13:00
After Thanksgiving, when your thoughts turn to holiday shopping, I encourage you to support small businesses on #SmallBusinessSaturday, which is this coming Saturday November 28.
- Top 5 Reasons I’m Thankful in 2020 by Rachel Spector on November 24, 2020 at 13:00
Rachel, a Cisco Systems Engineer, shares why she is thankful in 2020.
- Putting time to good use as we stay at home: Cisco employees’ storiesby Ben Irving on November 23, 2020 at 22:26
We caught up with a few of our Customer Zero employees to find out what they’ve been doing during the lockdown, and how they used Cisco's Time2Give paid time off program to volunteer and make a positive impact in their communities.